WOODEN TELEPHONE AND EDF ELECTRICITY POLES
Devel+ produces treated wooden poles for constructing LV and MV overhead power lines. Our supports can be used on their own our mounted on a base. We can also supply you with wooden stakes and crossarms.
Our creosote-treated poles are available in lengths between 7 metres and over 20 metres. They are recognised for their exceptional resistance characteristics and the quality of their timber.
A comparison with alternative materials reveals that treated wooden poles:
- Are less expensive than concrete or steel poles;
- Are easier to install;
- Have a long service life.
If you would like to learn more please contact us to request our complete technical documentation.
Exports to West Africa
Our telecommunications poles are used in many countries, but it is primarily the countries of West Africa that import the largest proportion of our production of EDF-type treated poles to meet the expansion of their electrification projects.
The low costs of purchase, transportation, foundation-laying and erection associated with wooden poles make them a very economically attractive choice for installing telephone or electricity lines in a hot and humid environment, not to mention a tropical climate.
Why choose Devel+ poles?
- Very extensive quality testing, compliant with standard NF C 67-100
- Large volume of stock available
- Short delivery periods and assumption of shipping costs
- Over 50 years of experience in treated wooden electricity poles
State power companies in Africa rely on us
Since 2005 we have been supplying our poles to the following customers in West Africa:
- Compagnie d'énergie électrique du Togo (CEET), Togo
- Société béninoise d'énergie électrique - (SBEE), Benin
- Société nigérienne d'électricité (NIGELEC), Niger
- Electricité de Guinée (EDG), Conakry, Guinea
Since 2009, in Central Africa
- Société nationale d'électricité (SNEL), Democratic Republic of Congo DRC
Activities of Devel+